IGNITE: A Virtual Retreat for Confirmation
Presented by Teens for Teens/Tweens
Informative, Fun, and Engaging!
Part 1: For Confirmation Candidates
A virtual retreat including teen faith witness, games, and personal prayer time.
- The retreat gives young people opportunities for real world encounters with Jesus.
- In a culture where it is difficult to exercise our faith, this youth driven video series reveals teens who are alive with faith and whose stories will allow the retreatant to see first hand the importance of a friendship with Christ.
- Video-based content engages youth from beginning to end.
HOW IT WORKS
- Ignite retreat lasts 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Part 1 is meant to be completed in one sitting, but youth can go at their own pace.
- Teen friendly videos, some trivia questions, reflection, and more!
- This retreat can be done by an individual student at home anytime.
Part 2: For Parents (or Sponsors) and Confirmation Candidates to build faith together!
As an immediate follow-up to Part 1, Magnify: A 10 Day Family Challenge is designed for parents/sponsors to enjoy along with their candidate.
- Gives opportunity for families to grow in faith together.
- Provides a simple way to create new spiritual practices.
HOW IT WORKS
- View 1-2 minute real-life video reflections each day for 10 days.
- Complete a simple, but fun and engaging "Challenge."
- Parents/sponsors will have access to discussion questions and prompts to keep the conversation going.
- Document the journey in the guidebook.