MAGNIFY: A Virtual Happiness Retreat
Presented by Teens for Teens
Easy to implement, teen focused, & powerful!
A virtual retreat including teen faith witness, spiritual challenges, and personal prayer time.
Teens will read and reflect on the Word of God, hear from other teens via fast-paced and engaging videos, and be challenged to move outside of their own comfort zones with practical activities designed to change their perspective and foster healthy relationships with peers.
- The retreat gives young people opportunities for real world encounters with Jesus.
- In a culture where it is difficult to exercise our faith, this youth driven video series reveals teens who are alive with faith and whose stories will allow the retreatant to see first-hand the importance of a friendship with Christ.
- Video-based content engages teens from beginning to end.
- Opportunity for teens to come to know God instead of just knowing about Him.
- Encourages simple spiritual habits for teens.
HOW IT WORKS
- It’s flexible! Retreat can be completed by a student at home or in a school group setting.
- Magnify Virtual Happiness Retreat can accommodate various retreat schedules. It’s designed to last approximately 2 hours. Youth can go at their own pace.
- Teen friendly videos, teen driven spiritual tips and challenges, reflection time, and more!
- Teens document their retreat journey in an accompanying guidebook.