Parents can gain free access to the challenge and mirror the program alongside their children. Parents will be prompted within the parental digital sequence with simple material on ways to spark discussion with their child on each day of the challenge. MAGNIFY provides the perfect opportunity to discuss the issues teens are struggling with, including feelings of low self-worth, anxiety, and stress. MAGNIFY is a scripture-based approach that equips the entire family to talk about tough topics using carefully selected verses that will also normalize scripture and its practical application in daily life.
Benefits to the family include:
- Introduces or revitalizes family prayer time especially for teens.
- In conjunction with the school, it reinforces the message for teens that issues like stress and anxiety should be talked about, that people around them care and love them, and faith is vital for happiness.
- Provides language and context for parents that struggle how to bring up these issues.
- Digital format so it’s native to the teen’s use and easy to access for parents.
- Helps normalize talking about faith and encourages real conversations between family members and peers.
- Short daily time commitment over 30 days.
- Receive a Daily Message of scripture that speaks to real-life challenges.